[Spambayes] assistance please

gwen at nativeappraisals.com gwen at nativeappraisals.com
Mon May 20 23:21:08 CEST 2013

Hello and thank you for your time!

I successfully loaded the free SpamBayes on my Windows 7, Outlook laptop. I am unable to complete this download for some reason, on my 2nd computer; a desktop.

The desktop (2nd computer) is Windows XP, Outlook Express. I configured all, but it reports that it shows "none". Attached is a copy of the information I loaded into the program.

Any assistance is appreciated. I just uninstalled Cloudmark after a month, as it was very unstable and only worked part time. I'm drowning in spam. I appreciate your assistance!

Thank you,
Gwen

Gwen Yeaman, ASA
Native Appraisals. LLC.