[Spambayes] assistance please

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue May 21 19:01:05 CEST 2013

Gwen,

I admit that I don't fully understand the explanation of your problem,
but I can tell you that when using Outlook Express, you will have to
enable some of the "Header Options".  Read the explanation for those
options to see if they are what you need. If that doesn't fix the
problem, please post more details of what is not working.

Dale