[Spambayes] Spambayes is listed in Outlook as not a trusted source

lynnpd1 at gmail.com lynnpd1 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:00:44 CEST 2013

I have spent the last two hours reading over your site to try and find out
why Spambayes has stopped working in Outlook 2007.  I have used it for years
and love it, but today when I booted my computer, it no longer works in
Outlook.

First, I am on a Windows 7 PC using Outlook 2007.

I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it but Windows refuses to
recognize the program as trusted.  When I go to the Trust Center/Add-ins to
check that it is from a trusted source, I get the following message:

"Load behavior: Not loaded.  Certificate of signed and load at startup COM
Add-Ins is not in trusted source list."

I have tried to fix this as administrator, but can't seem to figure out
where to tell Windows it's an OK program.  I have reinstalled it several
times and rebooted my computer.

I'm at a loss and hope you can help.

Thanks.

Sincerely,