[Spambayes] Version for Thunderbird Mozilla version 24.4.0?

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Aug 21 20:20:56 CEST 2014

On 08/20/2014 1:02 PM, Tom Figel wrote:
> August 20, 2014
>
> Thank you for the help.  I use Thunderbird Mozilla version 24.4.0 on
> several PCs running the Ubuntu version of a Linux operating system.
> Please advise me whether a version of Spambayes exists for this
> configuration.

Tom,

Check here: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/spambayes
I imagine this will be the proxy server version (sb_server.py),
configured via web browser, not an add-in.  The proxy server will work
with all versions of Thunderbird.

You can also stay current with Thunderbird (and Firefox) via the
Ubuntuzilla repository: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ubuntuzilla/

Dale