[Spambayes] False spam identification

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed Mar 19 03:12:13 CET 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 05:28:59PM -0500, Garey Gruber wrote:
>    My program continues to call certain e-mail messages junk or junk
>    suspects even after I mark it as trusted address or domains.  How do I
>    fix this?

every time you find one of these, move it from the SPAM folder into the HAM
folder, or wherever you have configured SpamBayes to find its non-spam,
for training purposes.

Once you train it on enough of them it'll be less likely to think of
them as spam.

                         God made him who had no sin
                      to be sin for us, so that in him
                 we might become the righteousness of God."