[Spambayes] spambayes crashing outlook 2013

jamesm at delzottoproducts.com jamesm at delzottoproducts.com
Mon Nov 24 21:29:57 CET 2014

I just reinstalled windows and office 2013. Then I reinstalled spambayes.

Outlook now keeps crashing and disabling spambayes.

I have windows 7 professional service pack 1

Intel Xeon cpu W3550 @ 2.80 GHz. 2.80 GHz

12 GB ram

64 bit operating system

Before I reinstalled everything spambayes was working fine.

Please help

Thanks,

James Mercer

Delzotto Products of Florida

4575 W Hwy. #40

Ocala, Florida 34482

Office (352) 351-3834 Cell: (352) 812-8833

Architectural & Mechanical Drafting & Design/

ACPALevel 1 & 2 Quality Control Technician/

ACI Aggregate Testing Technician Level 1/

FDOT Certified Concrete Batch Plant Operator/

ACPA Qulity Control Level 1 and level 2

---