[Spambayes] Outlook 2013 support

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Oct 16 19:21:35 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 01:34:54PM +0000, Eduardo Vento wrote:
>    Spambayes does not yet work on Outlook 2013?

I've read (On this list, I believe) that it does, with caveats (though
I haven't tried it myself, yet):

1. you must have 32-bit Outlook even if you're running 64-bit Windoze
2. you must install SpamBayes OUTSIDE of the Outlook installation folder
   (no I don't know why).

I'm going to try that at work one of these days when I get an hour or
two to kill, because even the corporate "spam firewall" lets a few
through. I had it running on 32-bit system and older Outlook and it
was great, it caught pretty much all the garbage.