[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Exception

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Apr 13 16:08:04 CEST 2015

On 04/11/2015 12:01 PM, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Dale Schroeder
> <dale at briannassaladdressing.com> wrote:
>> raise ValueError("Invalid IPv6 URL") .ValueError: Invalid IPv6 URL"
> Dale,
>
> Can you identify the IPv6 URL it seems to be complaining about?
>
> Skip

Skip,

I have been unsuccessful  in getting an ipv6 address using dig,
nslookup, or host.  All return ipv4 addresses even when specifying ipv6
only.  Note that all are of the new tld *.science domain type. Todays
list includes:

dvasiga.science = 66.248.215.124
bintime.science = 198.52.182.235
buneisme.science = 66.248.215.67

Contact info for all three from a whois lookup is admin at tvspots4less.com.

It appears they are hiding any ipv6 information, or it doesn't exist.

Dale