[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Exception

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Fri May 22 17:28:27 CEST 2015

On 05/20/2015 8:40 PM, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Skip Montanaro
> <skip.montanaro at gmail.com <mailto:skip.montanaro at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Dale Schroeder
>     <dale at briannassaladdressing.com
>     <mailto:dale at briannassaladdressing.com>> wrote:
>     > This looks like the malformed html reference:
>     >  <a
>     >
>     href="http://[http://www.buneisme.science/unsQE1234UU101MJ/104M361HX808HL34B1914045OQ1123604291]">Update
>     >    preferences</a><br>
>
>     Yeah, I can see where urlparse.urlparse might misinterpret that as
>     IPv6. I don't have ready access to the source here at work, but will
>     try to check things out from home later.
>

> Sorry it took so long to take care of. I released a new version (Unix
> only) 1.1b2 which appears to fix the problem. Please install it and
> give it a try.
>
> Skip

I installed the new version, and it works well.  The first of these
emails to try to come in received a spam classicfication score of
88.10.  It was definitely worth waiting for.

The most difficult part was figuring out where you had uploaded the
file.  So, for anyone else needing this fix, the link to the archive can
be found here:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/spambayes/1.1b2/

Thanks a lot, Skip.

Dale