[Spambayes] Outlook 2016

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Mar 8 12:35:14 EST 2016

On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 10:05:52AM -0700, Delmer wrote:
>    I recently replaced an older version of Outlook with their new 2016
>    edition. I had been running SpamBayes for some time and it was well
>    trained. Is it possible to run the program with the same settings that
>    I had previously or will I need to download a new version?
>
>    Delmer

I've seen it reported on this list that (1) you must use a 32-bit
edition of Outlook, and (2) you must install SpamBayes in some non-
system location, for example in your user folder.

I'm no longer using it on Windows, so I can't offer more concrete
advice than that.

Fred

    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996