[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes on new computer

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Fri Apr 21 12:36:57 EDT 2017

Karyn,

I do not use Outlook, so my answer is anecdotal and learned from
following this mail list.

Most new Windows systems are 64-bit, not 32-bit.  The SpamBayes Outlook
plugin is said to work on 64-bit systems if two conditions are met - (1)
SpamBayes is installed somewhere other than the default.  It has been
recommended to use C:\SpamBayes.  (2) You must be running a 32-bit
version of Outlook for the plugin to work.  If neither of these are the
cause of your problem, then maybe someone else will chime in.

SpamBayes is free software, so you will not have an invoice.  It is also
a community project, so there is no one to call.  All support is done
through the mail list.

Good luck.

Dale