[Spambayes] Active project?

Arch Hughes arch at san.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 12:37:51 EST 2017

Hi.  I've used your Spam Bayes filter in outlook for years.  Have loved it
on Office 2007 even after upgrading to Windows 10.  I just upgraded to
Outlook 2016, however, and the plugin no longer functions.  Sad.  Is anyone
still working on the project?

Happy New Year!

--
Arch Hughes
18838 Bernardo Trails Drive    Cell:  619-977-8786

Emails:
   <mailto:ahughes at san.rr.com> ahughes at san.rr.com
<mailto:arch.hughes at gmail.com> arch.hughes at gmail.com
   <mailto:arch at archhughes.org> arch at archhughes.org
<mailto:arch at ablebroadcasting.tv> arch at ablebroadcasting.tv

<http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2015/04/proof-clintons-wrongdoing/111193
/?oref=defenseone_today_nl> Conflict of Interest in our leaders is
inexcusable.  Our officials, elected or appointed, must ONLY be working in
OUR interest.