[Speed] Pinging the group

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:00:38 CEST 2011

I've given Miquel privileges to install the initial codespeed
deployment - the initial goals are really simple:

1> Deploy codespeed "as is" running pypy and cpython benchmarks[1]
2> Work from there - show how CPython has evolved over time (just like
the pypy charts), etc.

Modifying the benchmark suite/etc is out of scope for initial
deployment - the benchmarks as they sit today are an excellent jumping
off point. We can work on improvements from there.

Miquel - is there a way Tennessee can help us get up and toddling?

[1] http://speed.pypy.org/