[Speed] Update Django from 1.11 to 2.0? What about Python 2.7 and PyPy2?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:39:31 EST 2018

> That suggests adding Django 2 as a new Py3-only benchmark.

Again, the practical issue is to install Django 2 and Django 1.11 in
the same virtual environment. I'm not sure that it's doable.

I would prefer to not have to create a different virtualenv for
Python3-only dependencies.

I needed to release quickly a bugfix release, fix --track-memory,
feature asked by Xiang Zhang, so I released performance 0.6.1 which
only updated Django from 1.11.3 to 1.11.9.

Or we need to redesign how performance install dependencies, but
that's a larger project :-)

Victor