[stdlib-sig] Breaking out the stdlib

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Sep 15 21:58:25 CEST 2009

Michael Foord wrote:
> Benjamin Peterson wrote:

>>> The whole document? Seems a bit too intrusive to me, and there is no
>>> obvious
>>> connection to the deprecation if the deprecation notice is still hard
>>> to see.
>>>

>> Wouldn't a flashing red background with a scrolling marquee in a
>> gothic font be more effective?
>>

> +1 for <blink><marquee> on the whole document...

Those were deprecated a long long time ago by the W3C:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/

Today, you have to use a different concept for this called "CSS"
and the new syntax goes like this:

That's just as annoying, but hey, it's standards conform ;-)

Hmm, now why didn't they just remove it altogether...

(sorry, couldn't resist)
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 15 2009)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/