[stdlib-sig] ConfigParser - parsing options with no value

Michael fuzzyman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:14:29 CEST 2009

Adding a network attribute is easy. Plus I should have added that the
core parser in ConfigObj (using and abusing regexes) is pretty hairy
and I try to avoid touching it. :-)

The rest of the code is basically fine (working on a new release now
~25% perf improvement thanks to Christian Heimes) although the module
is waay too long. Doesn't take much maintenance though.

Will add the network attribute as an undocumented new feature in
honour of Antoine...

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com