[sunpiggies] Python Class(es) at MCC, and meeting time/locations?

Phillip Waclawski waclawski at mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Fri Jul 27 03:50:41 CEST 2007

I just heard about this mailing list. I teach Computer Information
Systems at MCC (Linux, Web scripting (PHP, Python, Javascript) and web
page development.

I am offering a new class "CIS166AF Webscripting with Python and MySQL"
this fall, section 7083, Tues and Thurs from 5:20-7:00pm at the Mesa
Community College Southern and Dobson campus. The only pre-reqs are
either  CIS133DA (internet/html)  or show me sufficient knowledge of HTML.

As for the meetings, if you haven't found a location, I'm certain I can
free up a room at MCC. Probably even one with computers and an DLP
projector system.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Phillip Waclawski
480 461-7468