[sunpiggies] Python Class(es) at MCC, and meeting time/locations?

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:27:44 CEST 2007

Phillip..

First.. I would like to encourage you to go to our first meeting this
Monday..

http://python.meetup.com/184/calendar/6027251/

The agenda is to discuss the scope of the scope and goals of the group going
forward. It should be fun.

On 7/26/07, Phillip Waclawski <waclawski at mail.mc.maricopa.edu> wrote:

> I just heard about this mailing list. I teach Computer Information
> Systems at MCC (Linux, Web scripting (PHP, Python, Javascript) and web
> page development.

Awesome.. A Python course in the Phoenix area!

I am offering a new class "CIS166AF Webscripting with Python and MySQL"
> this fall, section 7083, Tues and Thurs from 5:20-7:00pm at the Mesa
> Community College Southern and Dobson campus. The only pre-reqs are
> either  CIS133DA (internet/html)  or show me sufficient knowledge of HTML.

Well.. I'd love to attend your class.. it would be hoot. I'm  sure my HTML
skills would not impress you though..

:)

As for the meetings, if you haven't found a location, I'm certain I can
> free up a room at MCC. Probably even one with computers and an DLP
> projector system.

That's a great option. I'll keep that in mind for future meetings.