[sunpiggies] Python Class(es) at MCC, and meeting time/locations?

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:27:44 CEST 2007

First.. I would like to encourage you to go to our first meeting this

The agenda is to discuss the scope of the scope and goals of the group going
forward. It should be fun.

On 7/26/07, Phillip Waclawski <waclawski at mail.mc.maricopa.edu> wrote:
> I just heard about this mailing list. I teach Computer Information
> Systems at MCC (Linux, Web scripting (PHP, Python, Javascript) and web
> page development.

Awesome.. A Python course in the Phoenix area!

I am offering a new class "CIS166AF Webscripting with Python and MySQL"
> this fall, section 7083, Tues and Thurs from 5:20-7:00pm at the Mesa
> Community College Southern and Dobson campus. The only pre-reqs are
> either  CIS133DA (internet/html)  or show me sufficient knowledge of HTML.

Well.. I'd love to attend your class.. it would be hoot. I'm  sure my HTML
skills would not impress you though..

As for the meetings, if you haven't found a location, I'm certain I can
> free up a room at MCC. Probably even one with computers and an DLP
> projector system.

That's a great option. I'll keep that in mind for future meetings.