[sunpiggies] Tucson Python work

Oliver Savage oliver.savage at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 02:52:48 CET 2007

I saw this ad posted on tucson.craigslist.com, I'm still wet under the
ears, and have only fiddled briefly with Zope/Plone. However maybe
someone here is interested. This is also the first time I have posted
to this list, if anyone would like to meet up and talk Python,
computers ,etc, send me an email.

------------

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cpg/473057360.html

Python/Web Developer Needed
Reply to: gigs-473057360 at craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-08, 3:50PM MST

We need a Python developer to customize an open source web-based
Laboratory Information Management System to suit our needs.
Application is built on top of Zope/Plone and is to connect to a MySQL
database, so experience in these areas would be a plus. Will require
time at our site to discuss what key employees need out of the system.
Will have opportunity to help implement additional features in the
future. Please submit resume by email if interested.

    * Location: Grant / I-10
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests
    * Compensation: Hourly Rate DOE

PostingID: 473057360