[sunpiggies] Working towards the Feb 26 meeting..

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:53:35 CET 2008

Hello fellow SunPiggies,

First off, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the January meeting. It
felt like a real user group, we had a good mix of people, etc. I also liked
how everyone unanimously agreed that the last Tuesday of each month is a
great date to hold future meetings. Again, the whole thing had a good vibe.

The topic of the February is ALMOST the same as last meeting.. Instead of
'24hrs with web.py' its now '336hrs with web.py' .  :)  I would like to have
someone do a mini-demo of their favorite web framework too.. Please respond
to me (or the list in general) if you feel up to preforming a walk-through.

In any case.. I hope to see you guys in a little over weeks.. Please RSVP
with Meetup whether you are or are not going:

     http://python.meetup.com/184/calendar/7225199/

Thanks!

--
<admiral>