[TehPUG] لوگو برای پاگ

Keyvan Hedayati k1.hedayati93 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:45:31 CEST 2014

بله ولی ما قصد داریم که لوگو رو تغییر بدیم و با نماد‌های دیگه ترکیب کنیم و
در این صورت بخش Derived Logos شامل لوگو ما میشه

Derived Logos

   - *Derived* logos must always be sufficiently different from the Python
   logos to allow the community to tell the difference. For example, if you
   want to create a *derived* logo for a local Python user group, you might
   be able to insert an unaltered Python logo graphic into the local group's
   name in a way that does not cause confusion. But confusingly similar
   derived logos are not allowed. This includes entwining Python logos with
   other logos, or connecting them together in a confusing manner. Logos that
   simply change the colors or fonts are not allowed.
   - Use of *derived* logos for user groups and conferences -- Allowed if
   used to refer to the Python programming language. Commercial user groups
   and for-profit conferences require permission from the PSF.