[Texas] Changing the font of the Console module

Rage Creation ragecreations at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:58:31 CET 2008

Using the Console module as described here:
http://effbot.org/zone/console-handbook.htm
Is there a way to change the system font so that all fonts used within the
program follow that?
Or a way to modify the Console module to adjust what font its using (it has
to be reading a font from somewhere, right?)
Thanks,

Anthony

--
http://ragecreations.blogspot.com