[Texas] Newbie interested in conference

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:03:58 CEST 2009

Thanks, Kevin. Sorry for the delayed response.

We would like to attract newbies to pyTexas, and have willing
instructors, but we dropped the ball on getting the word out to
schools. With two weeks left we are still trying to find out if the
Beginner Track will be viable. We don't want you to waste the trip if
the Beginner track is canceled.

Please keep an eye on this mailing list for updates.

Regarding 'ordinary websites for attendees', did you check out
http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/HomePage ?