[Texas] [Fwd: Re: [Conferences] Conference bags]

Ralph Green sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 22:40:04 CEST 2009

Jason,
  We have some door prizes or give aways.  But, I doubt we have time to
get bags printed and we don't have money to pay for them.  If you can
find a sponsor to pay for them, and can get them in time, then sure,
they would be nice to have.  I don't think we should even ask the PSF to
pay for them.  The bags would be a bonus for attendees, but would not
further the education of people about Python.
Good day,
Ralph