[Texas] Where's Greg?

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:24:02 CEST 2010

Thanks for letting us know, Greg. We'll look for someone else to
handle the Intro to Python class. Since you organized those tutorials
at PyCon, can you recommend anyone who has taught that class in the
past?

Also, we still keep you listed as a tentative instructor for the other
class which you already prepared (the one you used for PyOhio?). We
can plan for a fallback if you cannot attend.

Good luck on your transition at work...