[Texas] need help distributing flyers for PyTexas 2010

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:19:55 CEST 2010

Great! Thanks, Paul.

Today I spoke with Sameer in Austin and he said he can print some
flyers to give out at this weeks Austin Python User group meeting, and
ask members to help with distributing the flyers.  He also said he can
make sure some flyers get posted at UT Austin.

You can find the flyer here, along with the Inkscape source files in
case anyone wishes to edit:

    http://pytexas.org/GraphicDesigns