[Texas] PyTexas 2010 prize drawings -- need a volunteer

Ralph Green sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 19:25:25 CEST 2010

Howdy,
  ActiveState responded to my email request and they are donating a
license for Komodo IDE 5.  We need to list them as a sponsor.  I asked
them what image they want us to use and I'll update the wiki when I find
out.  The ActiveState rep gave me a redemption code, but I don't think I
should post that to the list.
  If no one has volunteered to coordinate prizes, I can do that.  I have
a random drawing program I used a Pycon a couple of years ago.  I'll
design our own ticket and print them at CompanyDallas.  Let me know if
someone else is already doing this.  I won't start until I know if I
should do it.
Good day,
Ralph