[Texas] Choice of 12 O'Reilly books

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:25:40 CEST 2010

Here are the books I'd vote for:

Python Cookbook
Python in a Nutshell (dated but still great)
Learning Python 4th Ed. (I liked the fourth edition better than
previous editions, and it covers Python 3)
Beautiful Code
Beautiful Architecture
Practical Python Programming: Callbacks  by Alex Martelli (Video)
Masterminds of Programming
Bioinformatics Programming Using Python (for the SciPy attendees)
97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
Cloud Application Architectures
The Art of Agile Development
Beautiful Data