[Texas] PyTexas eve dinner and other activities

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:25:13 CEST 2010

I've started a wiki page to help coordinate volunteer activities the
day before PyTexas, including a dinner (which is open to all
attendees, not just organizers). If you are interested in attending
the dinner or other activities listed on this page, please add your
name and contact me with your mobile phone info so we can get in
touch.

http://pytexas.org/VolunteerCoordination2010

There was a good Cajun restaurant to which Jeremy Langley took me when
I scoped out Baylor Science Building for PyTexas last spring...it may
have been called Buzzard Billy's. So that's one restaurant idea. Any
others?