[Texas] Have you prepared a Lightning Talk for PyTexas?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 24 21:02:45 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:14:07AM -0500, Brad Allen wrote:
> By the way, if nobody offers to give lightning talks at PyTexas 2010,
> I'm going to ask Patrick Michaud to fill the time giving Perl 6
> lightning talks.

Undoubtedly I can fill the time with Perl 6 talks.  :-)

I'd like to give at least one (not-directly-Perl6-related) talk,
and I've also got a budding talk about "similarities I've noticed
between Perl 6 and Python" that might be good as a lightning talk.
Beyond that, I'll *gladly* make good on Brad's threat for any other
open lightning talk slots.  :-) :-)

Pm