[Texas] PyTexas needs an extra folding table or two

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 01:43:36 CEST 2010

It might help if someone could bring an extra folding table or two.

Baylor provides one folding table, and I'm bringing one long and one
short folding tables. That's 2.5 tables.

We need tables in the hallway for displaying prizes, swag, and registration.

Tables needed:

* Registration desk
* Prize tables (need 2 because we have 27 prizes to spread out)
* Swag Table

I think we're one table short of that goal.

Haley from Rackspace may also set up a table in the hallway, but I
think she is bringing her own. Haley, please let us know if you have
that taken care of.