[Texas] PyTexas needs an extra folding table or two

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:00:22 CEST 2010

That could prove helpful depending on what time you arrive and what
other tables people bring beforehand. Could you pack it just in case
we need it?

Since food and drinks are not allowed in the classrooms, we might also
want a table for people to set down any snacks or drinks they have
before entering the rooms.