[Texas] PyTexas needs an extra folding table or two

Osye Pritchett opritche at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:57:07 CEST 2010

My table is a 6' folding that folds in the middle when the legs are broken
down, so I should be able to fit it in the trunk of the car we are using.  I
believe that our plan is to leave the Addison area around 5:30 to 6. so we
should be getting to Waco between 7 and 8.  I will plan on bringing it just
in case.