[Texas] Need transportation

amit rane protonicamit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 01:39:46 CEST 2010

Dear All,

    I am Amit Rane. I am currently in San Antonio.
    I wish to attend the event tomorrow, however since I do not have a car
as of yet I am facing transportation issues.
    I probably could get to Waco by Greyhound tomorrow morning however I am
having issues while returning back from Waco later in the day.

    So if possible , if anybody of you can help me out with the same, it
would be greatly appreciated.
    Please email me back or even better id since time is a factor, if
anybody of you could call me at 2814679680 that would be great.

    Again, to remind. I would need transportation only while getting back
from Waco to San Antonio.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards
  amit