[Texas] Need transportation

amit rane protonicamit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:38:47 CEST 2010

Dear All,

      I am fine staying late for the Rackspace mixer or even leaving early.
      It entirely depends on the ride I get, if any.
      Anyways I shall be beginning for my trip in some time from now.
      Thanks.

Regards
  amit

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Brad Allen <bradallen137 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Amit,
>
> Sorry I was delayed approving your mailing list membership, which
> caused a 3 hour delay in the message getting posted to the list; I
> just took administration of the PyTexas list and after I spoke with
> you on the phone, I had forgotten that the mailing list requires
> approval to join.
>
> Several people are driving from San Antonio so hopefully you can catch
> a ride with someone on the return trip. However, you didn't specify
> what time of day you want to return; some may stay for the RackSpace
> party, and some may not, and some may be returning on Sunday.
>
> One way or another I hope you can make it...
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM, amit rane <protonicamit at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >     I am Amit Rane. I am currently in San Antonio.
> >     I wish to attend the event tomorrow, however since I do not have a
> car
> > as of yet I am facing transportation issues.
> >     I probably could get to Waco by Greyhound tomorrow morning however I
> am
> > having issues while returning back from Waco later in the day.
> >     So if possible , if anybody of you can help me out with the same, it
> > would be greatly appreciated.
> >     Please email me back or even better id since time is a factor, if
> > anybody of you could call me at 2814679680 that would be great.
> >
> >     Again, to remind. I would need transportation only while getting back
> > from Waco to San Antonio.
> >     Thanks in advance.
> > Regards
> >   amit

I will do ONE thing for India, this holiday season...

I will visit http://www.runforindia.org & find out how.