[Texas] discussing pyTexas in Waco at Baylor University in Aug 2010

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:30:05 CET 2010

Recently, Jeremy from Waco started attending the DFW Python user group
meetings. He works at Baylor University, and we discussed the
possibility of holding pyTexas in Waco in August. Jeremy suggested
August because he said it is the least busy time for students.

Here are some of our discussion on the subject: