[Texas] presentations we'd like to see at PyTexas

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:37:04 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Brad Allen <bradallen137 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The general call for proposals has not gone out yet, but I expect it
> to go out sometime this week.
>
> However, that doesn't mean we can't get started brainstorming about
> what we'd like to see and do at PyTexas.
>
> I've started a page on the wiki to capture some of these ideas:
>
>    http://pytexas.org/TalkIdeas
>
> However, we can also discuss the ideas in this thread.
>
> Is anyone on this list interested in giving a talk? Do you have any
> ideas about talks you'd like to see someone else give? :-)
the order of "Patterns of program flow using Twisted"...and I've always
wanted to hear that talk, though as far as I know no-one has ever given it.
Not sure who would even be the right person to give it though.  One of the
core Twisted devs moved to Dallas a while back...maybe we can convince him
to do it.

Kevin Horn