[Texas] PyTexas proposal - Functional programming in Python without map, filter, or reduce

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:15:23 CEST 2010

Wow, thanks Mike.

We haven't sent out the call for proposals yet, or identified the
process of selecting the talks, but I'm glad to receive this proposal.
Thanks for stepping forward.

This seems like an excellent general interest topic so the chances are
good for inclusion. Once we have in more of the proposals, we will
decide either by having a program committee, or possibly a survey
listing the talks and letting people vote their interest (that would
tell us which talks need the bigger rooms!)