[Texas] Wanted: Flyer for Promoting pyTexas

Tim Freund tim at freunds.net
Tue Jun 29 07:21:20 CEST 2010

Hi Jeff --

Hopefully it is OK to use the logo on the wiki.  It is much nicer than
anything I would draw.  I put this together with Inkscape:

http://tim.freunds.net/media/files/PyTexas/2010/flyer.pdf

If you'd like to change anything you can download the source:
http://tim.freunds.net/media/files/PyTexas/2010/flyer.tgz

Keeping it simple and monochrome will make it cheap and easy to
photocopy.  Let me know if you'd rather have it 2-up or on a different
sheet size all together.  And, of course, let me know if there are any
issues using the logo in this way.  If folks like it, feel free to post
the PDF or source on the PyTexas wiki.

Thanks,

Tim

On 06/28/2010 06:28 PM, Jeff Rush wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I'm going to be heading down to Austin for the SciPy conference Tuesday
> evening and wanted to promote our pyTexas conference by posting a flyer.
>
> Does anyone have time to crank out something quick, in PDF or OpenOffice
> format that I can print and hand out?  Just a single-sided page I can
> hang up.
>
> -Jeff

Tim Freund
913-207-0983 | @timfreund