[Texas] PyTexas 2010 registration announcement sent out

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 01:26:10 CEST 2010

I've sent the following announcement to the DFW, Houston, and Austin
user group mailing lists, and am planning to post soon to
Python-announce and on Planet Python (via the DFW Python wiki).

PyTexas 2010 (August 28 in Baylor) is now open for registration!

Whether you are tentative, definite, or can't make it, please let us
know at <http://pytexas.org/SignUp2010>

Talks are not yet announced; we are looking for program committee
volunteers as well as speakers. I'd like to send out the call for
proposals sometime within the next week.

For more info on PyTexas, see the front page at http://pytexas.org/