[Texas] delivery of PyTexas survey

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:02:18 CEST 2010

> Arthur here, a newbie with the Austin Python group.  I work for a market
> research firm (Illuminas) and am sure my company would allow me to program,
> host, and deploy a survey for the PyTexas event (we use Confirmit).

Arthur, hopefully we'll have the survey done within the next few days.
Please take a look at the wiki page and let me know how you think it's
shaping up.

I'm wondering what you meant by 'deploy'. Would that include ways of
getting in contact with students and faculty at Baylor and surrounding
universities?

We can easily send this survey to the Python community, but it will be
more challenging to reach students.

My earlier plan had been to send letters to faculty members at Baylor
to see if they would send the survey to students.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!