[Texas] PyTexas survey

Arthur Aguirre aguirre.arthur at gmail.com
Sat May 22 16:46:23 CEST 2010

Hi all

I've made best attempts to incorporate everyone's feedback and structure the
survey with some best practices in-place.  It is currently in test mode so
has a password associated with it.  Once we finalize any outstanding issues
and/or additions we can remove the password and consider this a live survey
and can distribute the link.  You may submit feedback to the group or
website and I will track issues and ensure they are incorporated.

Arthur

url: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pytexas2010
p: pytex2010test