[Texas] PyTexas survey

Arthur Aguirre aguirre.arthur at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:39:48 CEST 2010

The survey has the additional requests incorporated, feel free to review.
As well, there is now an associated report for tabulated responses.  Once we
get the right logo size we should be close to having this ready to deploy.

Arthur

url: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pytexas2010

p: pytex2010test
Real time results