[Texas] PyTexas survey

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 02:56:12 CEST 2010

Thanks. I just stepped through the survey, and have a bit of feedback.

The banner at the top is a bit overlarge. Can you specify a smaller
display size for the image, or do we need to send you a smaller
version?

It would be nice to have the words PyTexas 2010 next to the logo on
the same banner.

The part about the "What category of tutorial are you interested in"
won't allow you to specify the same rating for any one category. The
button columns are linked like radio buttons, which should not be the
case.

Right now it is impossible to rate each of the categories of tutorial interest.

It should be changed so the radio button behavior only links
horizonontally, not veritcally. For example a person should be able
rate "Not Interested" in every category if they want.

Thanks again, Arthur.