[Texas] PyTexas survey

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 19:16:37 CEST 2010

Arthur,

I've just realized that the survey does not point them to the PyTexas
registration page. Driving registration is one of the most important
goals of the survey. Currently the last page says:

"Thanks for your help in the survey. If you would like to help get the
word out about PyTexas, or otherwise want to get involved, please see:
http://pytexas.org/GettingInvolved2010."

I would like to expand the wording to say the following:
----------------------------

Thanks for your help in the survey. If you interested in attending,
please register on our wiki at <http://pytexas.org/SignUp2010>. For
planning purposes we need to know in advance how many people attend.
If you are undecided, please put your name in the "Tentative" section
of the registration page.

Also, if you would like to help get the word out about PyTexas, or
otherwise want to get involved, please see:
<http://pytexas.org/GettingInvolved2010>.

So far I have not announced the survey, so it's not too late for this
final change.

Thanks, Arthur!