[Texas] PyTexas 2011 weekly status

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 04:37:37 CEST 2011

Today I've started building out the PyTexas blog to act as the primary
website, as I no longer think the wiki is adequate to fill that role.
Here is the site along with a blog posting with several status

This site still needs more work; the reason for the all-white
background is that some of the sponsor logos are not transparent and
don't look good against other color backgrounds.

In addition, I've put together a process for building survey
registration forms using Google Docs, as noted here:

Please test out the link for general registration and give me your feedback: