[Texas] PyTexas 2011 weekly status

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:40:14 CEST 2011

Thanks for the help, Kevin! That worked and the survey fits nicely
within the boundaries. Now I feel dumb (or at least too busy to look
under my nose). :-)

The registration page is now embedded in the blog:

   http://pytexas.blogspot.com/p/general-registration.html

This page is now available on the blog site through the navbar at top.