[Texas] No Starch Press prize books for PyTexas

No Starch Press media at nostarch.com
Wed Aug 10 19:33:55 CEST 2011

Yeah, "Gray Hat Python" is our only strictly Python book. We're working
on some others, but they won't be out until next year. And
unfortunately, "The Art of R Programming" is not yet available either.

Would attendees be interested in other programming books, covering
languages like CSS or JavaScript, or maybe even Haskell? We just came
out with books on those. We also have some great new security books on
Metasploit, IDA Pro, and packet analysis.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Best,

Travis