[Texas] Seeking Django developer for PyTexas site

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:53:45 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>wrote:

> I created a fabfile.py to install the 2012 branch of the code:
>
> https://gitorious.org/vms/vms/trees/master/chipy_aug  (chipy because I
> was going to try using it for a Chicago python meeting)
>
> The result was something that threw an error when I tried to log in; I
> have no idea how correct everything is, but it is probably a good
> start.

Thanks for getting the effort started, Carl. However, I know you'll be busy
with A/V stuff for the upcoming conferences, so I'm hoping you'll get some
help from a PyTexas local who can also be involved in maintaining the site
going forward.  So far nobody from the PyTexas has stepped forward, so I'll
forward this request out to the individual user groups to see if anyone will
bite.