[Texas] PyTexas 2011 call for proposals ready to go out

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:36:26 CEST 2011

Today I put together the call for proposals and it's about ready to go
out. Before I announce on the general Python announce list, does
anyone want to critique?

http://pytexas.org/CallForProposals2011

Also, what do you think of the dates I proposed (due by July 16,
confirm by Aug 1.)

Last year people mostly just emailed their proposals to me, so this
year I went ahead and put my email address into the form (instead of
telling people to post to the public list).

Does anyone want to volunteer to be on the program committee? This
would involve an occasional conference call to review the proposals
and decide on a schedule.